Tim Soulo from Ahrefs and Brian Peters from Buffer share their best strategies to get website traffic through evergreen content (SEO) and social media marketing.
In this webinar, Tim shares how Ahrefs grew their blog using SEO and Brian shares how they were able to achieve growth through strategic promotion.
Here’s a breakdown of the full webinar replay:
04:21 Intro: A few words about what you’re going to learn.
06:36 A brief overview of Buffer and Ahrefs blogs and the top marketing strategies they’re using.
09:36 Ahrefs’ study of 1 billion content pages: What’s wrong with 95% of content.
11:33 SEO – Finding topics with huge traffic potential.
24:58 SEO – Building quality backlinks.
30:37 Content Promotion strategies that work best for Buffer’s blog.
32:57 Amplifying content with video.
42:47 Advertising with top performing content.
55:02 Q & A session from chat and some final words.
Slides are available on Slideshare:
Tim Recommends Reading:
91% of Content Gets No Traffic From Google. And How to Be in the Other 9% (New Research by Ahrefs) ►
Guest Blogging for SEO: How to Build High‐quality Links at Scale ►
How We Use Blogger Outreach To Promote Content And Build Links ►
I Just Deleted Your Outreach Email Without Reading. And NO, I Don’t Feel Sorry. ►
Brian Recommends Readings and Tools:
13 Proven Social Media Marketing Tips for Small Businesses & Entrepreneurs ►
One of Buffer’s top performing Facebook ads ►
Adobe Spark ►
Adobe After Effects ►
Visit Ahrefs’ and Buffer’s Blogs:
Be sure to subscribe for more actionable marketing and SEO tutorials.