Listen to some leading marketing experts explain why any business should have a video made at their stand — and why video is such a powerful marketing tool.
Trade shows and events are a perfect time to have a video produced for any business or service. Captive8 Media have been fortunate enough to work with some of the world’s most successful businesses at some of the world’s largest trade events and this is now one of our specialist areas of expertise. Whilst the messages behind some of these videos have varied, the reasons for filming a video at a trade show have remained the same. Video is now regarded as the number one marketing tool by executives at businesses of all types and sizes. Statistics from Atlas and Forbes show that video promotion is 6 times more effective than print and online and that 50% of those who viewed a marketing video went on to make a purchase for their business.
Filming at a trade stand has a number of benefits:
• Company executives available at one location at the same time
• Demonstrate your product or services on-site
• Company and branding shown in the best light whilst at the trade show
• Additional ROI from the investment of attending the event
• Marketing exposure from the trade show is extended to well after the event ends
• Show customers and internal staff what you were doing at the show
• Use video as part of your marketing and social media strategy
If your business does not utilise video marketing currently, then having a video filmed at your trade stand is the simple, economical and effective introduction. In addition, any videos put online, shown on your website and used on social media is a great boost to any search engine results; video SEO is 53x more likely to drive a 1st page search result than traditional SEO. (Forrester).
To find out more about how we can help grow exposure, brand awareness and revenue, speak to the Captive8 Media production team on 0845 834 0250.